Did you know….?
- 90% of women will be responsible for their own financial welfare during their lifetime.
- 80% of graduating college students have credit card debt before they have a job.
- Critical illness costs Nova Scotia tax payers more than $3 billion in medical costs and lost productivity each year.
- 6 months of total disability can wipe out 10 years of savings.
- 1 in 3 married couples divorce due to financial problems.
- 75% of retired women receive little or no pension benefits.
This is the reality that we live in. If you or someone you know would like to change their current financial situation, now is the time to contact Maureen.
People don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan.